Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Including select project images and order in Portfolio

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Including select project images and order in Portfolio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rockroa_rlf

I am hoping to create a number of individual portfolios using only certain specific project images (or other formats). However, it appears that I can only add one portfolio, in which every project (featured image) appears in the portfolio. The instructions for using the Icon Menu and/or changing created dates, or re-uploading assets seems extremely convoluted in the PDF. Perhaps the process has changed to make it a bit easier to understand. A drag and drop interface would be awesome, or perhaps a place a chronological number the order of the projects appearing, with some project images able to be completely eliminated if desired. I like the theme, just not sure I have the patience. Thanks for any suggestions.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey rockroa_rlf,

first of all, thank you for choosing Ikebana!

At the moment Ikebana is intended for creating a single portfolio with a possibility to subdivide the items into topical groups by using tags; we’ll add your proposals to the development queue, meanwhile you can take a look at the tags taxonomy which might potentially be of help in this case. You can set tag(s) by using the respective box on the right side of the editor screen for the specific project; archive pages for each existing tag are automatically created using the “tag-portfolio” slug, e.g. for a “Services” tag the archive page would look like this: https://satoristudio.net/ikebana/tag-portfolio/services/

In case of further questions or bug reports, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.