Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

image slider

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    peter friedl
    Participant

good evening,

i can’t change/delete images in the image slider. the theme options won’t accept any changes – any idea?

thanx

peter

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Peter,

this hasn’t been reported before – for me to be able to troubleshoot the backend, please send me your login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed) – and I will examine the issue.

Best,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Peter,

I’ve checked the slider options, here’s why the issue arose: to be saved by the system, every new slide needs to have an image (it is a mandatory field for this option type) – yet in the image upload overlay box the “URL” field was not filled automatically by the system, despite the fact that in 99% of the cases it is. This prevented the slide from having any images attached, and in turn prevented the options panel from saving the new slide. Should you encounter this again (low probability, but may happen), just press the “Datei-URL” button below the “URL” field in the image upload box (see screenshot). To ensure that everything is working fine, I’ve deleted the last slide and created a new one called “Test slide” with the same image as the first one – just so you know.

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.