Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

ikebana update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    alangreg

Hi – is there somewhere i can update my theme. The ‘make project sticky’ can’t be unchecked. Looking through the forums your answer seems to be an update of Ikebana theme of sorts

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Alan,

you can get the fresh version of Ikebana from the “Downloads” tab of your ThemeForest account.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

alangreg

I have downloaded the theme but wordpress will not accept it as my hosting already has the file and it won’t overwrite it. I get the following message:

Destination folder already exists. /home/sites/alangregory.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/Ikebana/

Theme install failed.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Alan,

updating themes from ThemeForest should be done by removing the original theme folder in the wp-content/themes/ directory and re-uploading the new version – automatic updates are only available for wordpress.org themes.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

alangreg

hI

I have uploaded the latest version of ikebana to my host but i still have the same problem with the ‘stick’ button. I can’t uncheck it

alangreg

Hi – still having the problem with the ‘make sticky’ on portfolio pages. won’t uncheck

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Alan,

please provide the WordPress back-end login and password by sending them to support[at]satoristudio.net – I will investigate further.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.