Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Ikebana theme crash

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Ikebana theme crash

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    riflebird

Hi there,

I’ve been building a site using Ikebana at http://riflebird.co.uk/connectup running WP 4.6.1. All working fine then both site and admin suddenly crashed. Have tried re-install of both WP and the theme without success. Any help greatly appreciated. I can provide admin and or FTP access if I can post privately.

Thanks,

Dave

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Dave,

please try activating any other theme and let me know if the admin crashes continue (you will not lose your settings or content when you switch themes in WordPress). Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

riflebird

Hi Andrii,

Thanks for getting back to me. Admin (and site) worked fine on alternative themes. Not sure what happened overnight but site and theme all working OK!

Thanks again,

Dave

riflebird

Hi there,

Well,it for a couple of days but now back with loading problems. I’m running child theme of Ikebana 3.5 on WP 4.6.1 which was running fine before the weekend but now isn’t! Any help greatly appreciated. I can provide FTP and/or WP admin access if require.

Thanks,

Dave

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Dave,

yes, please – I’ll need to ask you for WordPress admin and FTP access credentials – seeing the actual code will enable me to provide a more efficient fix. You can send the details to support[at]satoristudio.net

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.