Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Ikebana-child/functions.php on line 173 error

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Ikebana-child/functions.php on line 173 error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stambouli
    Participant

I tried activating the child theme but I got this error, now I can’t get rid of it, can’t activate other themes or do anything without getting that error..
    please help!

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/content/09/6860809/html/littlepose/wp-content/themes/Ikebana-child/includes/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php’) in /home/content/09/6860809/html/littlepose/wp-content/themes/Ikebana-child/functions.php on line 173

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Stambouli,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Have you altered the child theme folder in any way?
    In order to troubleshoot the situation, I need to see the back-end: please provide your WordPress account credentials as well as your website’s FTP account data (address, login, and password) by sending them to support@satoristudio.net. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.