Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

IE compatibility

New Front EN Support Forums Pre-Order Questions IE compatibility

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    PS
    Participant

That looks better on the demo site, but isn’t what I’m seeing with the code you provided above. Can you double check the code and provide again?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Paul,

the above snippet is the only change I’ve made to the demo website. You can check the source of the page and see it just after the opening tag. As noted earlier, be sure to remove all spaces from the code if you wish to insert it into the theme. Just in case I’ve uploaded the updated header.php file here for you to try out.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Cobalto
    Participant

Any news about IE10 compatibility?
    Fuji Works pretty well (just the native video code seems be broken), but origami is very damaged both in IE10 “regular” ~AND~ IE10 with compatibility mode :/

mmsatoristudio

Hey Cobalto!

Indeed, Origami is not displaying right in IE10, but from what I can see it is not damaged, only the transparent backgrounds are not displaying at all; the most peculiar thing, however, is that the main menu background shows as it should yet it has identical code. I’ve been trying to fix it but so far cannot seem to understand the cause of IE10′ discontent. I’ll need to dig into that more. Thank you for bringing this up, I’ll keep you posted!

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

Cobalto
    Participant

Yeah, I know, its “usable”, the problem is that it don’t work propertly on IE10 in any form :(

IE10 regular:

View post on imgur.com

IE10 compatibility mode:

View post on imgur.com

mmsatoristudio

I wouldn’t say that it’s “usable” given that too many elements do not display as they should. As I said earlier, I will do my best to find the solution as soon as possible ;) By the way, if you have any hits as to why this may happen in IE9 (while it does not in any lower IE version), I would be really grateful!

Best,
    A | Satori

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.