Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

IE 7 Compatibility

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support IE 7 Compatibility

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stephenb
    Participant

I was wondering if the Fuji Template is compatible with IE7? On ThemeForest it says that it is,but IE7 is having problems with the slider and submenu.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Stephen,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Fuji has been tested on IE7 for compatibility issues, yet there may always be something that was left out. From the practical perspective, this version of Explorer is used by less than 1% (and falling) of the Internet user community, and is officially not supported by large websites such as e.g. Youtube. I will do my best to help in this situation – please provide a link to your website so that I could have a look at the code and the issues you’ve described.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

stephenb
    Participant
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Stephen,

this is just to let you know that I’ve not forgotten about this request ;) I just need some time to figure out how to fix the issues. I’ll let you know as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

stephenb
    Participant

Thank you Andrew. Take your time.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Stephen,

I’ve worked out the fixes for the secondary menu submenu and recent posts slider in IE7. Please download this file from my repository, unzip it, and upload into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Fuji/), replacing the existing file if it exists.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.