Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

icon menu link disabled

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support icon menu link disabled

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    zerodbproduction
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    sorry for my multiple request ;-) Trying to set icon menu i’ve seen that they don’t read the page links and tag too.

The permalinks are already set on “article name”

Can you help me?

Regards
    Antonio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Antonio,

Could you please clarify – do you mean that you’ve set a particular link for an icon menu item, and the link is broken? If possible, could you also please provide the URL of the website in question.

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

zerodbproduction
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    Fixed this one too. I had some problem in setting the home page link into the icon menu url box. Now it works properly.
    i was wondering if it was due to the fact that “save all changes” botton needs to be clicked twice before it effectively works.

It just means that i have to work slower.

Thanks for all support.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved! The “Save All Changes” button is indeed a bit slow to show the “saved” overlay message, so it would be a safe option to give it 2-3 seconds every time after saving the changes you’ve made.

Should you have other questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Best,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

aerosaf
    Participant

Hello Andrew, I’m having a problem where when I go to another page i.e. contact page, the submenu icon on the left leads to a broken link. It works fine in the home page arranging the boxes.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Aerosaf!

please accept my apologies for this bug, it’s a known issue and I am preparing a theme update to completely eliminate the possibility of an error in such situations. Yet there’s an easy way to fix it right away: please check that your portfolio tag names and slugs are identical (in “Portfolio -> Tags” admin menu) and be sure to input the tag names into the “Filter” fields of the respective icon menu items in the “Icon Menu” tab of the Theme Options panel.

Please let me know if the above information helps to fix the problem!

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

sofiette
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve got exactly the same problem and i check the tag names ans slugs are same…

Thanks for your help

http://www.fibre-libre.com/Gaby/

Sophie

sofiette
    Participant

Sorry it works with permalinks on ‘post name’….

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Sophie,

glad to hear you’ve managed to resolve this one, and my apologies for the delay in the reply! Should you face any other issues, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.