Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

I can not run the theme

New Front EN Support Forums Tokyo Theme Support I can not run the theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kargaburun
    Participant

Hi;

I just bought this theme very impressed. was a really nice design. congratulations.

but when I install my page, does not look like the screen image can be shared on ThemeForest.

Can you help me with the necessary settings?

I want to look like the ones the following link from my page design.
    https://satoristudio.net/themedemo/?theme=tokyo

I’m so sorry for my english is bad. good work.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Kargaburun,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

WordPress themes tend to look rather dull right after installation, because the default WordPress settings are often not sufficient for more complex themes, and thus certain theme settings need to be adjusted. The demos (including Tokyo demo) display a theme in its full potential, i.e. with some theme settings already tweaked.

In any case, I will gladly help you configure Tokyo; in order for the process to be as efficient and fast as possible, please provide the URL of your website, as well as a numbered list of things you don’t know how to adjust (the more detailed you get, the better it is, and the less additional questions I’m going to ask). I would also recommend to study the theme manual carefully before you compile the list, as it contains the explanations on the most important theme features and might solve some of your questions right away :)

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

kargaburun
    Participant

hey! thank you for this message. actually my problem is simple. i want to run this theme like your demo. but i do not know english very well. so, if i give my website adress and admin – password, can you manage this theme at the moment? or what we can do now? thanks again. and this theme is so good, i want the run.. please help me.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Kargaburun,

I’ve replied to your email ;)

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

kargaburun
    Participant

Thank you very much for your quick reply.
    really great.

Good work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.