Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

How to add multiple revolution slider on the single page site?

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support How to add multiple revolution slider on the single page site?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    turek99
    Participant

Hi I’d like to add multiple sliders on my one page website. How is it possible? I was able to add it into the page but not as a fullscreen.

thank you

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Turek99,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

At the moment Kanso allows adding one slider to the designated area below the main menu; however, you can use the respective slider shortcodes (shown in the “shortcode” column of the sliders table in the “Revolution Slider” admin section) to add any slider to any page’s content; otherwise, custom static header images are possible for individual pages, posts and projects using the “Page settings” box in the page editor mode.

If you are familiar with php code, you can add sliders directly into the theme’s template files by using the do_shortcode function and if-statements that check for specific page/post/project IDs, e.g.:

global $post;
    if ( $post->ID == 1 ) {
    do_shortcode('[rev_slider frontslider]');
    }

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.