Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Home slider help

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Home slider help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kenya Fever
    Participant

I have a single slide for my home slider. It has a background image, and a little overlay image that is animated.

Here: http://www.sitetomorrow.com/home

2 QUESTIONS;
    1. If I enable the little animated image to be a link (to ‘Features’) it doesn’t slide down to features (as it does on the Kanso demo). Instead it goes to a separate version of the ‘Features’ page that is stand-alone. Definitely don’t want that. How do I make clicking the image scroll down like the demo?

2. On mobile viewing, that little animated image is so tiny that you can’t even read it. Is there any way to set it so that image is not so small on mobile rendering?

Thanks!

KF

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey KF,

I will go over your questions in the same order:

1). To make a slider element link to the bottom of the slider, please use the “Link to slide” parameter in the particular layer settings (“Layer Links and Advanced Params” section): set it to “Scroll below slider”.

2). Making the image larger is not possible without serious changes in the slider’s code, since the size of the slider elements is progressively set using jQuery depending on the particular screen width.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.