Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Help with the "grid" portfolio

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Help with the "grid" portfolio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tinchox17

hi, i buy this template
    but i cant get the grid post and portfolio
    when i post it just look normal

i want my post by this way
    http://puu.sh/k7e2T/c06d4e3abc.jpg

but they are post like this
    http://puu.sh/k7e4c/5054d58df8.jpg

Tinchox17

i may have solve this

now i need this

http://puu.sh/k82Ww/b0c009ee1d.jpg

the preview name of the post (like in the pic Air CO2 and SO2)

how i do that in my post ?

Tinchox17

i solve that too..

now i need help with this

i have my homepage (the portfolio) with all my grid and everything,
    but when i make a new post (normal post) dosent show up in the homepage
    there is any way to add the normal post into the portfolio ?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Tinchox17,

glad to hear you’ve sorted out the portfolio grid questions (for other forum visitors: the detailed instructions on how to set up a portfolio page can be found on pages 4-6 of the theme manual).

Regarding your latest question: the “Portfolio” page template displays only items of type “project”, i.e. the ones that have been created in the “Portfolio” admin menu section; the native blog posts (i.e. the ones which are created using “Posts -> Add New”) are displayed on the standard WordPress blog page, the one which is set up in the “Settings -> Reading” admin menu section. This is done in order to distinguish between the two content types – portfolio project and blog post – which have different functions: the former acts as a showcase for completed works, the latter is used to share thoughts, news and other information.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Tinchox17

thanks
    i want to add a share facebook button
    but all plugin show it in all pages, like images, calendar all over the blog

in facebook developer there is one but is a code

and say this

Include the JavaScript SDK on your page once, ideally right after the opening <body> tag.

<div id=”fb-root”></div>
    <script>(function(d, s, id) {
    var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
    if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
    js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
    js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.4″;
    fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
    }(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));</script>

Place the code for your plugin wherever you want the plugin to appear on your page.

<div class=”fb-share-button” data-href=”https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/&#8221; data-layout=”button_count”></div>

any ideas ?

Tinchox17

and another question
    how i can add a texture backgroud in the BODY ?
    i have a texture in the background, and now i want add one to the body

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Tinchox17,

regarding the Facebook share button: I’m not sure what I can add to the instructions you’ve mentioned above – you’ll need to insert the first bit of code into the element, e.g. into the theme’s “header.php” file, and the second one anywhere in the template files where you want the button to appear.

Concerning the second question: could you please clarify what you mean by “body”, as opposed to the background? Ikebana provides a possibility to set up a background image for the website in the Theme Options panel (the “Page Elements” tab), yet I suppose you’ve done it already.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.