Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Header and footer width

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Header and footer width

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    riflebird

Hi there,

I’m working on site at http://www.riflebird.co.uk/connectup and appear to have a problem with header and footer widths and a lack of consistency between the two. Above browser width of around 1500px the header width continues to stretch beyond the max width of the masonry but the footer remains fixed at around 1250px. I don’t mind if they both stretch or stay fixed a a certain width but hope they can be consistent.

Of greater concern is hte footer appears not to be responsive, adding horizontal scroll to browser under 1500px. Finally, the icon menu shifts right over 1500px browser width and overlaps footer on certain portfolios.

The client is also working on the site, alongside me (never a good idea!) so it’s possible he’s made some changes that might have a bearing on the above but he has very limited coding skills so he shouldn’t be changing much, other than via admin interface. Apologies if this is a modification problem caused our end.

I’m using a child theme of Ikebana 3.5 on WP 4.6.1.

Hope you can help.

Many thanks,

Dave

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Dave,

my apologies for the delay in the reply!

From what I can see the issues are caused by the extra stylesheet that has been added to the theme – namely this one, lines 522, 523, 524. If you remove them the widths become consistent again.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.