Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

H1 Heading style has a color background in posts and pages – why?

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support H1 Heading style has a color background in posts and pages – why?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    santium
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m not a coder, and I’ve tried to change the CSS based on advice given in this forum for other styling issues. It’s not working, and I seem to have altered the post headers also – now there is about 10px blank gap between the header and the top border. Please help. Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Monika,

could you please provide a direct URL of the page with the problem you’ve described, and tell me what was your initial goal when you started editing the CSS file. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

santium
    Participant

Hey Andrii,
    Thanks for your note. http://www.psychpiper.com/articles

I managed to fix the white gap that was between the post heading and the top border, but the post header is bigger than it should be.

Also, can you please help me center the logo so it is in line with the slogan?

Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Monika,

I can see in the code that there’s a “margin” CSS property added to the “h2” elements, most probably in the “lessframework.css” file – please remove it, and the headings will be back to normal :) Alternatively, you can add this CSS rule to the theme’s “style.css” file:

.post-header h2 {
    margin: 0;
    }

I’ve replied to the logo issue in a separate thread, please see here ;)

P.S. it seems that you are using a caching plugin on your website – if it’s the case, I would highly recommend not using any such until the website is out of development; it obscures the real code and might hinder the propagation of any changes made in the theme files.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.