Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

full screen slider is larger than page height

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support full screen slider is larger than page height

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    beedlekanso
    Participant

Trying to set up a full screen Revolution slider, but the bottom of the images is being cut off.

Is there a way to send you a link to the site in a non-public way? (I’d rather not publish a public link to the dev site.)

Thanks!

beedlekanso
    Participant

We are ready to go live aside from this issue, so any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Beedlekanso,

first of all, thank you for the purchase! My apologies for the delay in the reply.
    You can send me the link to website by using this email address: support@satoristudio.net.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Bradley,

I’ve checked the slider settings, and they seem to be in order; if I understood your question correctly, the reason for the fact that the bottom of the slider is loaded below the fold is because the admin bar on top takes up some extra space; please try viewing your website in incognito mode (if you’re using Chrome) or simply log out of your account – the slider will fit the bottom of the screen ;)

On a side note – I would strongly recommend reducing the size of the images you’re using for the slider, they’re over 1.5 Mb each, which makes loading rather slow. I’d suggest compressing them by downsampling (reducing jpg quality by a couple of notches). This should not affect the visual, if done in moderation, yet the website will be loading much quicker.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.