Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

forms / buttons language setting

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support forms / buttons language setting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bwusstsein
    Participant

Hi

I need to change the language of the buttons / forms / contact-form / send message?!
    Where can I do that?

THANKS for helping!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Bwusstsein,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Kanso is internationalization-compliant and makes use of the respective tags throughout the template, which means that you can change the hard-coded theme strings by using any of the third-party plugins such as Quick Localization. When translating the strings, please use “satori” as theme’s language domain.

Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

bwusstsein
    Participant

Hi Andrii

Thanks for your answer. I installed the plugin, which is gathering the entries. Unfortunately, the ‘send message button’ in the contact form is not changing to the new translation. Any idea?

Best regards from switzerland,
    Bettina

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Bettina,

please make sure that:
    1). the field for the string to translate is case-sensitive, so you must have “Send Message” and not “send message” there
    2). the “domain” (or “text domain” depending on the plugin version) field should say “satori”.

Does the above information help?

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.