Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

font support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alangreg

Hi – me again

I want to have more weights of Montserrat font but google fonts only supports 2 weights at the moment. Montserrat is available as a free download but I don’t know how i would go about installing it as I want to use the other weights. ?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Alan,

Ikebana does not envisage uploading own fonts at the moment; you can install additional fonts manually using e.g. this guide, yet it must be noted regarding the Montserrat font – since it originally comes only in two weights (400 and 700, i.e. normal and bold), installing it separately won’t increase the number of variations since no other styles have simply been programmed and designed for that font. When you specify a font in the Theme Options panel of Ikebana the theme automatically includes all possible styles of the font right away.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

alangreg

thanks

thought so

alangreg

More font weights are now available for Montserrat – there are actually now 5 but google fonts haven’t updated their fonts yet. What was the guide you mentioned

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.