Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Error: Wrong Export Slider File Format

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Error: Wrong Export Slider File Format

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    syrina
    Participant

Hi there,

When I wanted to upload pictures for the revolution slider I get this Error message: Error: Wrong export slider file format! I tried png and jpg as well as different picture sizes. What is wrong?

Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Syrina,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Let’s troubleshoot this one :) First, please make sure that you are following the same steps for adding the images as below:
    1). in the “Revolution Slider” admin menu, click on the blue “Edit Slides” button next to the slider you want to edit
    2). the slides list will open; click “Edit slide” or “New Slide” at the bottom
    3). in the slide edit screen, scroll to the middle and press on the blue “Add layer: image” button.

If you were following the same steps and the slider still returns an error, please let me know, I will continue searching for the cause of this.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

syrina
    Participant

Hello Andrii,

Thanks for your kind help! It worked.

But now I got another problem, sometimes I feel like desparate^^ The Slider is too short, it should have the same size as the background (like the Slider in your Theme Demo) but there is like 200 or 300 px whitespace next to the Slider, left and right. But the picture that I used as a Slider should be big enough, it is about 2500 x 3000 px. What am I doing wrong?

One more thing (sorry^^): There is no whitespace under the Slider, i.e. between Slider and the following page in Onepage-Mode, although I chose “center-center”.

I did a screenshot to show what I mean, as I am German and explaining my desperate situation in English isn`t easy ;) http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=5abec6-1392151087.jpg

And: How can I change the order of the menu text elements in the top navigation? I tried to change the order via “Design” -> “Menu” and it worked there, but in frontend, it is displayed in a complete different order.

Thanks & Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by syrina.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Syrina,

I would highly recommend uploading the slider contained in the “Resources” folder of the main ThemeForest downloadable archive (“Kanso_WP_Theme_Package”). The slider is identical with the one used in the demo, and you can import it by clicking on the green “Import Slider” button on the right hand side of the “Revolution Slider” admin section. I suspect that both of your questions about the slider would be solved in this case, yet I will briefly go through them anyway:
    – in order for the slider to stretch the entire width of the page, both the “Fullscreen align” and “Force full width” parameters should be set to “On” in the slider settings page.
    – there isn’t supposed to be space under the slider :) you can add some by adding custom CSS code into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel.

Regarding your last question: the order of the menu items corresponds to the order of the pages on the one-page layout; it can be controlled by changing the “Order” setting in the “Page Attributes” box while in the page editor mode for the particular page. This and more information on the one-page layout can be found in the “One-Page Website” and “Menu” sections of the theme manual.

Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.