Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Error on fresh install

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Error on fresh install

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    digitalrevpartners
    Participant

Hi,

I get the following error in the header on a fresh install of this template and not sure how to remedy:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/digirev/public_html/bridalbeautybyamara.com/style/wp-content/plugins/twitter-widget/twitter-widget.php:246) in /home4/digirev/public_html/bridalbeautybyamara.com/style/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase2.php on line 91

Thanks for your assistance!

Chris

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Chris,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I’ve double-checked the theme on a new WP instance, and could not replicate the “header already sent” error. From the message you’ve posted though, I can see that the WP Cache plugin might be the culprit. Could you please try disabling it and clearing the browser’s cache? If this does not remove the error, please try activating any other theme (e.g. the default Twenty Fourteen) and checking if the error persists. Please let me know of the results!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

digitalrevpartners
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

Thanks for looking into it. It ended up being the Twitter plug-in. I just uninstalled it and everything is fine!

Chris

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Chris,

glad you’ve found the cause of the problem!
    Should you have questions about the theme, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.