Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Drop down menu on android chrome

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Drop down menu on android chrome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ang
    Participant

we have website that using IKEBANA Theme
    http://www.futuremusicfestival.asia/2014/

We encounter some problem when the site was display using Android > Chrome Browser. The drop down menu text seem to be cut off. Need solution on this. thanks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Ang,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

At the moment the website looks like this on my Android Chrome: see screenshot. Could you please clarify where to look for the issue, or send your screenshot if mine does not capture the problem. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

ang
    Participant

Hi Anrii,

It seem your display abit different from my one. Please see attached screenshot.

Please have a look on “Home” menu drop down. The word crop off instead of full.

Regards
    Ang

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Sorry Ang, yet I cannot seem to be able to open your image. Could you please try hosting it elsewhere? Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

ang
    Participant
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Ang,

I cannot seem to be able to reproduce the bug, but please try this for a start: insert the following CSS into “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the theme options panel –

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) and (min-width: 480px) { .mobilemenu .dropdown-menu { height: 64px !important; } }

Please let me know if that makes any difference.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.