Just noticed when editing or creating a page i have usually left the Template option on the right hand side set to “Default Page Template” I have noticed that when i do this an error shows on the page as
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/****/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fuji/page.php on line 29
How ever if i change it to Contacts: Right Sdiebar, GMap header the error goes away and the page looks fine.
That’s odd.. Could you please tell me five things:
1. Is the checkbox “Display custom header” in Theme Options – Header tab checked?
2. What is the choice in the “Content of the custom header” options in Theme Options – Header tab?
3. On that particular page, did you choose any header from the dropdown under the WYSIWYG textarea?
4. Do you have wp_debug turned on in wp-config.php file?
5. Does the error message appear when you choose other page templates, such as “Page: full-width” or “Page: right sidebar”?