Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

customize under appearance menu

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support customize under appearance menu

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chanidavis
    Participant

the customize menu under the appearance menu doesnt seem to work. I cant open any of the arrows to be able to set the SEO title and tagline, and most importantly the home page.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Chanidavis,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

The “Appearance -> Customize” menu section is not intended as a settings source in Ikebana; even though it does work on my machine. You can set the website’s title and tagline in the “Settings -> General” admin section (though I recommend using the built-in “SEO Options” plugin for more elaborate SEO settings. You can set the front page in the “Settings -> Reading” admin section. In case you still need to definitely use the “Appearance -> Customize” menu section, please provide your admin login and password by emailing me at support@satoristudio.net, I will troubleshoot the situation.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.