Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

customize last blog post slider

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support customize last blog post slider

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    micrem73

Hi,
    i wish to know:
    – how to modify height of the slider
    – how to make the gray slide part where the text is displayed appear on the bottom of the slider instead than on the right, as is shown in the example
    – how to make the text override the image, as happens with the image slider

thanks
    michele

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Michelle,

first of all, thank you for using Sensei, and please excuse me for the delay in my reply!
    I will cover the questions in the same order, below:

– the height of the slider in Sensei is fixed, yet you can change via the code by altering the “height” parameter on line 233 of the theme’s “lessframwork.css” file:

.ca-container { height: 400px; width: 951px; }

I recommend implementing the change via a child theme, but you can also modify the file directly via FTP or by visiting the “Appearance -> Editor” admin section.

– I am not sure I understood the second question; could you please provide a direct link to the page under discussion, or a screenshot? Thanks!

– The expanding slider does not envisage overlaying the text over the image part; however, in principle it can be done by manipulating the parts of the slider using additional custom code; I recommend approaching a skilled developed for this kind of task.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

micrem73

Dear,
    even increasing height size in the line mentioned, the slider doesn’t change its size. Is there any other change needed?
    thanks
    michele

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Michelle,

could you please provide a direct link to the page with the slider? I’ll need to see the actual code in order to give specific advice. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

micrem73

dear,
    as the site is offline now, i created a user for you. I provided info@satoristudio.net as mail where you should find user and password; if not please tell me

regards
    michele

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Michele,

could you please re-send the email to support[at]satoristudio.net? The address you’ve mentioned above does not exist on our server :) Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

micrem73

done.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.