Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Customising The Top Section

New Front EN Support Forums Tokyo Theme Support Customising The Top Section

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    noisesev
    Participant

HI Andrii,

A couple of days ago I noticed that there is a feedback for different transparency values when entering a body background colour and not relying on the default setting! Is the bottom border colour only visible when fixing the top section?

Cheers,

Chris

noisesev
    Participant

Oh and can I make the ‘search’ text in the search box italic?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Chris,

could you please clarify what you mean by the “bottom border”? Or better still, provide a screenshot? Thanks!

The search form text can be made italic using some custom CSS:

input#s { font-style: italic; }

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

noisesev
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

I meant the header bottom border colour in the Style:Header tab of the theme options.

Making the search form text italic worked, thanks!

Best,

Chris

noisesev
    Participant

Oh and is there a way to manually align the menu and/or logo?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Chris,

regarding the bottom border for the header: now I got it, sorry :) indeed, it only appears when the top section has been marked as “fixed” in the Theme Options (“Page Elements” tab). In case it is not, you can always add a border by means of custom CSS:

#header { border-bottom: 1px solid #000000 !important; }

Concerning the header element alignment: there’s a “Logo alignment” setting in the “Page Elements” tab and a “Main menu alignment” setting in the “Style: Header” tab which do exactly that – please let me know if you face problems with any of them!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

noisesev
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

I just wanted to make sure what entering a hex code into that field would do!

Regarding the alignment options: I chose centred in both cases and tried different logo sizes and varying numbers of menu elements but somehow the menu still isn’t centrally alined below the logo. Here’s a screenshot: http://noises.de/?attachment_id=371

Best,

Chris

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Chris,

I’ve sent you a potential fix in response to the email you’ve sent me. Please let me know of the results.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.