Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Custom Sidebars Not Working

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Custom Sidebars Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Trishb

Hello again,

Also having problems with custom sidebars. I’ve made two new ones…but when I load a post, page or portfolio it is not showing them. It has only the default explanation about adding custom sidebars. Not working for existing pages or new pages.

Thanks for your help!

Trish

Trishb

Hello,

I’m also having issues with the link portfolio form not working (im also the same person that posted about the video not working).It does not show anything in the masonry block….just like the video issue I am having.

Just realized that I have wordpress 4.2. Could this be the issue?
    Seems I’m having several “glitchy” type things going on….

I’ve not added any plugins other than the ones you recommended that came with the theme.

Really appreciate your help!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Trish,

regarding the custom sidebar issue: please make sure that you’ve added at least one widget to the new sidebars in the “Appearance -> Widgets” admin section, and that you’ve chosen then desired sidebar from the “Sidebar” drop-down in the “Sidebars” settings box while in the editor mode for that particular page. If all of the above has been done, and the sidebars still aren’t showing, I will need to ask for access to your WordPress backend – you can send the admin login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed).

Regarding the “link” project tile on portfolio page: could you please tell me which content you’ve added to the project and whether the project has a featured image (thumbnail) set?

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.