Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Chineses did not work

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Chineses did not work

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Spock,

that was indeed a bug – thank you for noticing, and my apologies for the inconvenience! I’ve developed a fix, and added the necessary code to your website’s files; now the error message does not display. I will also include the fix into the upcoming version update for Shogun (1.1).

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

wptheme
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

Thanks so much for fixing the problem. So, may I download the latest version, v1.1 on Themeforest right now?

Spock

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Spock,

glad it worked!

The 1.1 version is still in the process of becoming available online, please check this Friday or the upcoming Monday (once a new version is available, every existing user should receive an email, and the changelog at the bottom of the theme’s TF page will be updated as well.

Thank you for your patience!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

wptheme
    Participant

Hi Andrii:

I got it, Thank you very much, I have no other question.

by the way I like Russia. In Taiwan, we call Russia 「Fighting Nation」(戰鬥民族)

cause we have the impression that Russian do everything is Just Powerfully!!!

the interesting chip is well known in Taiwan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EChsUpOvk6g ( Russian driving a car like driving a Tank lol )

spock

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by wptheme.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Spock,

well, my personal aspiration is to see the Russians being recognized not for being rather impreturbable people, but more as a nation which gave the world the Periodic Table and objective psychology, and put man into space :) but that requires hard work and humility, from each one in particular.

In any case – should you have any other questions about the theme, or face issues during its usage or set-up, do not hesitate to contact me!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.