Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Changing container width(s)

New Front EN Support Forums Tokyo Theme Support Changing container width(s)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CREDO
    Participant

I’ve had some success changing a few width values in the lessframework.css, but I’m wondering if there’s a better/proper way to adjust the container width? I’d basically just like to get rid of the first Less Framework stage (13-column layout) so the second (8-column layout) becomes the default.
    Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Credo,

there is no theme setting to adjust the content width, yet if I understood you correctly then you might try to achieve that by simply commenting out the section of the “lessframework.css” code that deals with the 13-column layout (i.e. lines 164 to 450). If there are specific items where you’re facing difficulties with the widths, please let me know!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

CREDO
    Participant

Thanks,
    Removing that code actually breaks things, but I found that simply raising the max-width value at the beginning of the 8-column section seems to do the trick (so far).

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Credo,

indeed some declarations from that chunk are necessary, sorry for disinformation! Should you have more questions about the theme, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.