Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Changing colors of the "Scroll back to top" arrow

New Front EN Support Forums Origami Theme Support Changing colors of the "Scroll back to top" arrow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    raissuli
    Participant

… how can I do it? I tried mostly all the template color options… and nothing happened (aside some scary combinations of pink, purple and brown as result of my tests :-)

mmsatoristudio

Hi Raissuli!

The “scroll to top” button is an image, thus it can be changed as an image only – you can upload a new one in the “Scroll to top button” field in the bottom of the “Page Elements” tab of the Theme Options panel. I know, it’s tedious, but it’d be very difficult to organize the button customization in another way; although, when you’ve brought up this issue, I may have an idea how to make it react to colours, yet it will take some time; in the meanwhile, if you need a button with particular colour and transparency, you can tell me and I’ll make a custom blueprint image for you.

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

raissuli
    Participant

Thanks, but it’s not necessary at the moment. I’ll try to change it myself and, if I find any difficulties, I’ll call you for some help ;-)

mmsatoristudio

Alright! :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.