Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

can't access back end any more after activation

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support can't access back end any more after activation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    roger_jay
    Participant

Hi

I updated my WordPress blog to 3.5 then activated the Sensei theme and now, I can no longer access the back end!
    I get a blank page on Firefox and an error 500 on Chrome!

Help!
    Jay

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Jay,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I’ve updated the theme demo to 3.5 and it works well, thus the error you are describing may not be related to Sensei. In any case, I will try to help out – for that, could you please send me an email to support@satoristudio.net with your website’s URL as well as admin login and password, so I could troubleshoot.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

roger_jay
    Participant

Hi

I have been able to revert to the default theme through PHP MyAdmin.
    I have identified that there is a problem with one of the plug in I use. I am trying to find which one, I’ll keep you posted.

thx
    Jay

roger_jay
    Participant

And the culprit is … Jetpack!

After reactivating it it is fine but as soon as I connect to WordPress… all things stop working in the back-end.

Any idea?

Jay

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Jay,

I have tested the plugin and found that the “Contact Form” module within Jetpack is causing this error since it tries to re-declare the same functions as the built-in contact form. Thank you for pointing this out, I will definitely include the fix into the next theme update (due pretty soon), and in the meanwhile you can download the updated file from my repository, unzip it, and upload via FTP into the following theme folder:
    /wp-content/themes/Sensei/includes/contact-form/
    replacing the existing file. Please let me know if it helps, and my apologies for the inconvenience!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

roger_jay
    Participant

Thx Andrew,

I will wait for the next update.

Great theme. Starting to learn how to use it properly!

vb
    Jay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.