Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Best background size for maxium clarify whilst still upholding fast load time???

New Front EN Support Forums Kabuki Theme Support Best background size for maxium clarify whilst still upholding fast load time???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Khan20
    Participant

Hi,

Hope your well,

I just had a question, which images size would you recommend for the background slider in order to achieve maximum clarity whilst still maintaining fast load time.

Look forward to your reply,

Kind regards

Khan20
    Participant

also please forgive me, the title should read *maximum, not maxium, and *clarity, not clarify.

Khan20
    Participant

I have noticed that depending on the size of screen I am looking at sometimes the whole slider image is not visible and sometimes it is, is there away of it resizing automatically depending on the screen you are viewing the site from?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Khan,

Ideally, I would recommend background image size of 2600×1500 pixels, since a sizeable fraction of Internet users have 2560×1440 px monitors these days. JPG is the best format in terms of file size and hence load speed, especially if you optimize and compress it slightly. In general, I would say that a single background image should not be much larger than 500 kB in size.

Regarding your second question – you can find the background resizing settings in “Appearance -> Background Slider”, “Size and position” tab ;)

Best,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.