Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Add menu link to standalone page or custom URL

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Add menu link to standalone page or custom URL

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DKwan
    Participant

Hello. I’m using the one-page layout but also have a page that’s a standalone page. I’d like that other page to be linked from the header menu also. How do I do this?

Sorry if this has been asked before. I thought I came across this topic before but I couldn’t find it anymore.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey DKwan,

first of all, thank you for the purchase, and my apologies for a slow reply here!

regarding your question – initially, Kanso was not meant to have menu items that lead outside of the one-page layout, while the one-page mode is activated, in order not to confuse the users; however, following buyer requests I did develop an upgrade that would allow adding links to outside pages into the one-page menu – please refer to this forum post for details on how to install it. I will also include that feature into the upcoming 1.5 version update for Kanso.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

DKwan
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.