Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

A few quick questions regarding the Kabuki theme….

New Front EN Support Forums Pre-Order Questions A few quick questions regarding the Kabuki theme….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Khan20
    Participant

Hi there,

I came across your theme on Themeforest earlier and it looks like just what im looking for, but before I make a purchase I just had a few quick questions;

1) can the square logo area (which opens up to the menu) be moved further to the left of the screen? is that something thats possible?

2)can the square logo area be made bigger to accommodate a slightly larger logo?

3) is it possible to change the menu so its white with black writing and not the other way around as it is now.

Is it possible edit the above things, from the backend myself?

Also as I cant see the backend of the site (ie the wordpress editor) for this theme looks like, id like to ask, how simple have you made it to adjust/change things?

Looking forward to your reply,

Kind regards

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Khan20,

Thank you for expressing interest in the item!

To answer your questions:

1). To move the logo box further to the left, you’ll need to add a line of code to the theme’s “style.css” file (opens by default in “Appearance -> Editor” admin menu) since such option is not included directly into the Theme Options back-end:
    #logo-wrap, #nav-secondary { left: -128px !important; }
    Any negative number below -128 (e.g. -200, -300 etc) would move the box (and the menu) to the left.

2). Again, you’ll need to add a snippet to “style.css”:
    #logo-wrap #logo a { width: 116px !important; height: 120px !important; }
    #logo-wrap #logo { height: auto !important; }

The pixel height and width of the first declaration can be changed arbitrarily.

3). One of my main principles when building themes is full colour customization from the admin back-end – you can set any color for any element of the page, including the ones you mention, from the Theme Options panel.

It is worth adding that I also provide support and help with theme set-up and customization here on the forums – and as long as the tasks are not concerned with large-scale customization not envisaged by the theme, it is free of charge for all buyers.

Should you have more questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.