Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

A Few Questions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cab322003
    Participant

OK I nearly have my site how I want it now but I have a couple of questions.

Firstly how do I change the colour of the blocks of the navigation bar? Like on https://satoristudio.net/origami/ where it has theme features, page layouts etc I want to change the block colour so it isn’t green.

Also how do I change the font size for the same navbar

Lastly how can I change the appearance of the date/category/replies that appears to the right of the posts?

mmsatoristudio

Hey Cab32203!

– You can change the colour and transparency of the main menu items from the Theme Options panel, “Style: Header” tab, “Top menu background color” and “Top menu transparency” options.

– The font size of the menu items cannot be currently changed from the admin back-end, I am working on adding this feature to the Theme Options since I’ve received multiple requests regarding this; however, you can increase the menu font size by adding this line of code to “style.css” (go to “Appearance -> Editor”, this file should be opened by default):
    #nav-secondary li a { font-size: 18px !important; }
    You can change “18” to any size you want ;)

– To change the colour and transparency of post meta tags, please go to the Theme Options, “Style: Content, Widgets” tab, “Post meta and gallery filter background color” and “Post meta and gallery filter background transparency” options.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

cab322003
    Participant

Perfect, thanks :)

f3rnando
    Participant

I recently bought the template origami and just install wordpress version 3.5 but unfortunately the content of the entries can be viewed normally, ie, the text disappears. Please could you tell me how to solve this problem.

mmsatoristudio

Dear f3rnando,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

This issue has not been reported before; could you please provide your website’s URL so that I could look at the code?

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

willwoffjr
    Participant

in referrence to post #510, i can’t find any of the options you spoke of in my theme, which is the premium version. in fact, i don’t have a theme options panel, but rather a theme settings instead, and there are none of those options available there. am i missing something? please point me in the right direction if i am. i would like to customize my navigation bar tabs someday.

basically i like my origami premium theme very much. i also would like more options for customization.

by the way, i bought my theme thru site origin. is it a different origami theme? i have contacted support twice thru them and not received any replies, so i am not real happy about that.

mmsatoristudio

Dear Willwoffjr,

there have probably been a confusion – the Origami theme by Satori is available for purchase only on the ThemeForest platform – in fact, as an exclusive author, I am not even allowed to sell the items anywhere else. Could you please indicate the website where you bought the theme?

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

willwoffjr
    Participant

actually, mine was free thru wordpress and then there was an upgrade option. http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/origami
    it has the same picture though.

having read all the particulars, yours seems to have more options. i am new to wordpress, and not all that educated on site building, so i am looking for something that allows me to make a lot of quick, easy changes.

let me know if these are the same. thanks.

mmsatoristudio

Dear Willwoffjr,

the Origami theme you’ve given a link of is a free theme located in the WordPress repository. Origami by Satori (the one discussed in this forum) is a premium theme which is available for purchase on ThemeForest (http://themeforest.net/item/origami-minimal-responsive-wordpress-theme/3023281).

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.